Job Purpose & Objectives
The main purpose of this role is to generate high quality, relevant enquiries for Medical Accident Group’s service offer via social media and event.
The role will also support the firm’s digital and experiential marketing activity by delivering visitor experiences which support the marketing strategy being implemented by Medical Accident Group (MAG) and its associated firm Harrison Clark Rickerbys.
You will work with, and have the support of the MAG marketing Lead and HCR Central Marketing Team.
The role would suit someone with a minimum of 3 years’ full-time experience in a similar role and who may be looking for flexibility in working hours. The ability to self-manage workload is essential as well as excellent written English, copywriting and organisation skills. Although flexible hours, the role will require non-core hours working and occasional weekend working. Access to a car and possession of a clean driving licence will also be required to be successful in the role.
Skills, Experience and Attributes
- Advanced level experience of managing social media activity with Hootsuite for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Advanced level experience with Adobe Acrobat, WordPress, Excel, Campaign Monitor, Eventbrite, Google analytics, Google AdWords, Digital & TV advertising channel media and Word
- Analytical mind, focussed on delivering KPI metrics
- An understanding of human psychology to inform social media engagement strategies
- A team player able to engage and work with teams, including those based remotely
- A minimum of three years delivering a similar role in a supervised capacity
Interested? If you’d like to join us please send your CV to Claire Davies, HR Manager, either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org