This is a fantastic time to be joining HCR Law. We are a full-service firm, highly recognised as a leader across several practices and having grown exponentially over the last few years, with 9 offices across the UK.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Employment Solicitor to join our nationally recognised team in Cardiff. HCR has been appointed to the legal framework the National Procurement Service of Wales (NPS), so that it can offer its legal services to the public sector across Wales, less than a year after opening our Cardiff office. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team which continues to grow and develop its presence in the Cardiff market.
What we need you to do:
- Advise on a range of Employment issues across a breadth of sectors
- Develop and maintain knowledge on issues within Employment, working collaboratively with colleagues across the whole Employment team to share knowledge.
- Develop opportunities for referral of work across the business and actively participate in business development opportunities.
You will need:
- 5 years or more PQE
- Experience of working for or advising public sector organisations
- Corporate support experience an advantage
- Welsh speaker (although not essential)
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
- Excellent technical ability and drafting skills
- Can demonstrate teamwork and relationship building skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proactive, ambitious and organised with a keen eye for detail
Benefits of working with us
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Income Protection Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- 27 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Happy People / Perks at Work benefits portal
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Life Assurance
- 1/3 gym membership contribution
- Flu vaccinations