This is a fantastic time to be joining Harrison Clark Rickerbys. We are a full-service firm, highly recognised as a leader across several practices and having grown exponentially over the last few years, with 9 offices across the UK.
We act for more than 400 educational institutions including independent schools, academies, Further Education colleges, specialist colleges and nurseries.
Due to continued growth in the sector, we are looking for an ambitious Employment Solicitor to work with our Education team.
Role of an Education Solicitor:
- Advise on a range of employment law issues across the education sector
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and schools to provide pragmatic legal advice
- Develop and maintain knowledge on employment law issues specifically affecting the Education sector, working collaboratively with colleagues across the team to share knowledge.
- Develop opportunities for referral of work across the business and actively participate in business development opportunities.
You will need:
- At least 5 years PQE
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
- Excellent drafting skills
- Can demonstrate teamwork and relationship building skills
- Strong commercial acumen and a passion for the education sector
- Ambitious and organised with a keen eye for detail
Benefits of working with us as a Corporate Solicitor:
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Income Protection Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- 27 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Happy People / Perks at Work benefits portal
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Life Assurance
- 1/3 gym membership contribution
- Flu vaccinations
If you are interested in the above role please click apply. For an informal conversation about the role, please contact Kate Hickey, Partner on 07890 625 128.