This is a fantastic time to be joining Harrison Clark Rickerbys. We are a full-service firm, highly recognised as a leader across several practices and having grown exponentially over the last few years, with 9 offices across the UK.
Eagle HR grew out of the extensive experience of Harrison Clark Rickerbys solicitors’ Business Services Team in providing commercial and corporate advice to business across the 3 counties, Birmingham, London, Thames Valley, the South West and Manchester.
We are recruiting for an HR Administrator to join our team in Worcester. You may be an administrator who has a passion for working with people and wants to make a career move into HR or you may be an already established HR administrator who wants to learn from the best with a view to pushing your career to the next level in the future.
- Support the delivery of consultancy services to Eagle HR clients by providing a first class administrative support service
- Assist in the provision of advice and guidance of HR advice by telephone to clients under the supervision of a Consultant. Building positive relationships with clients/customers
- File opening and closing using the firm’s case management system.
- Assist with research and monitoring of changes to HR legislation and in liaison with the Senior HR Advisor
- Under the guidance of Senior HR Consultant, assist in the provision of marketing and social media articles/blogs including management of the Eagle HR website as appropriate and twitter account
- Plan and organise resources to meet client deadlines under the guidance of Senior HR Consultant
- Provide administrative support to field based HR staff via telephone and e-mail
- Book appointments for, and manage diary of Senior HR Consultant
- Provide full administrative support to Senior HR Consultant
- Undertake general administration as required, including filing, photocopying, production of letters etc.
- Undertake any CPD as required for your role and to further increase your skills and experience
- Any other duties within the general level and experience expected of the role.