This is a fantastic time to be joining the People Team at Harrison Clark Rickerbys. Having grown exponentially over the last few years, we are now more than 560 strong with 9 offices across the UK.
The People Team have also grown and are currently embracing new approaches to how we support the business going forward. We are excited to be hiring some new roles into the People Team.
The role of HR Operations Manager is at the core of our HR operation, from reward and benefits to policy, process and systems.
Some of the key duties will include:
- Manage and continually improve HR processes to deliver operational excellence. This includes overseeing payroll, contract changes, benefits and other key HR operational processes.
- Oversee critical employee touchpoints such as the annual appraisal process, sickness absence, probation and onboarding processes to ensure that they are completed on time and in a systematically efficient way.
- Continuously improve the employee experience through simplification and a progressive use of technology but remaining connected to the needs of our people throughout.
- Drive our systems integration project.
- Interpreting people data and analysing figures, and reporting on findings.
- Manage annual remuneration processes, and provide recommendations on the firms company benefit schemes.
- As well as lead on other specialist projects.
- CIPD qualification with proven CPD
- Solid employment law knowledge and proven experience of applying updated legislation to a variety of HR situations.
- Experience of developing team members
- Familiarity of managing TUPE situations
The HR Team are a collaborative team who support both the business and each other. We are looking for a team player who is happy to work outside the confines of a job description, who’s passion to deliver underpins everything they do. Someone who wants to add value and who can apply a commercial approach to all they do will be an excellent cultural fit.
What we can offer you!
Smart / Flexible Working
Private Medical Insurance
Discretionary bonus scheme
£34,000 -£38,000 per annum depending upon experience
Company Pension Scheme
27 days annual leave (plus public holidays)