This exciting role supports the delivery of training in a growing, energetic legal Firm. You will work with the Learning Manager to deliver digital and class-room hosted training events focussing on both personal and professional skills training. You will be the administrator of the Firm’s learning management system. You will take a lead role in supporting the Training Principal as we recruit and develop trainees and apprentices. This role allows the successful candidate to grow their skills in a fast paced and agile environment.
Skills and behaviours
- Well organised and has the ability to deliver projects to plan, cost and quality
- Prioritise and plan, taking account of changing business needs
- High attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced agile environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including formal and informal documents.
- Commitment to developing people and the values of the firm
- Ability to build internal relationships and demonstrate a client-focused approach
- Reliable and consistently delivers on agreed objectives and commitments
- Works collaboratively and flexibly within a team
- Display high quality standards and commitment
- Support the firm’s Trainee and Apprenticeship programme
- Manage the introduction of the SQE (Solicitors Qualifying Exams) for the Firm
- Build relationships with third party providers including the administration of invoices
- Administer the online ‘HCR Learning Hub’, handling queries
- Manage the administration of events: webinars, externally hosted and classroom based.
- Attendance at and co-ordination of Law Fairs
- Design and produce associated collateral and documentation to market our trainee programmes
- Management of the Summer Vacation Scheme
- Coordinate Work Experience across the firm.
- Support the Learning Manager in providing insights and direction for learning solutions following the annual performance development planning process.
- Experience of working in a professional services environment would be advantageous
- Knowledge of the Legal routes to qualification and career pathways would be beneficial
- Previous project mgt./coordinator experience would be beneficial
- Experienced in the delivery of training and learning management systems