This is a fantastic time to be joining Harrison Clark Rickerbys. Having grown exponentially over the last few years, we are now more than 500 strong with 9 offices across the UK.
Our Wills Trusts & Estates team has an excellent reputation and excel particularly in the work we do with older and vulnerable clients. Many members of our team hold Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners qualifications, and are part of Solicitors for the Elderly.
We are looking for a Legal Administrator to join our Cardiff team. You will work primarily with David King acting as his assistant with some secretarial work, as well as fulfilling administrative duties supporting the wider WTE team.
You will provide an efficient legal administration support for a busy team, therefore you will need experience of working in a similar role in a fast paced environment. On a day to day basis you will:
• Work on legal documents, proof reading and formatting letters
• Be the first point of contact for clients who call, escalating to the appropriate fee earner as required.
• Draft emails and letters in accordance with instructions
• Assist with the monthly billing process
• Ensure that files are up to date in line with compliance requirements.
You will have a solid grasp of Microsoft systems. You must have a keen eye for detail. The ability to manage tight deadlines, changing priorities and volume workloads is a pre-requisite for this role.
The successful candidate will provide support to the whole team, so must be well organised, be able to multi-task and take a pro-active approach to their work. You’ll be a team player and willing to get stuck into new things. Legal experience is not essential, however, experience of working in a professional environment is desirable.
As well as a competitive salary, we also offer an excellent benefits package including:
• 27 days’ annual leave
• Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Support Staff Bonus Scheme
• Gym Membership Contribution of 1/3 of annual fees
• PES Online Benefits Portal with access to thousands of online discounts
• Cycle to Work Scheme