Harrison Clark Rickerbys are a top 100 Law firm with offices across the West Midlands, Cambridge, London, Birmingham and Thames Valley.
Due to the continued growth of the firm, we have 2 fantastic opportunities for a Legal Cashier in both our Cheltenham and our Worcester offices.
Working as part of a small team, your duties will include:
• Daily banking of cash/cheques
• Prepare and deal with office and client cheque payments
• Check and process client invoices within set time limits, including posting and emailing
• Posting land registry, companies house and search invoices
• Posting TT, money laundering and photocopying charges
• Posting of purchase ledger invoices, purchase ledger payments and payments taken by direct debit/standing order
• Inputting telegraphic transfers onto HSBC
• Posting client to office, office to client, and client to client transfers
• Posting and filing anticipated disbursements
• Processing time and disbursement transfers
• Processing time, disbursement and bill write offs.
• Posting bank charges
• Day end compilation
• Filing and archiving
• Post duties
• Assist fee earners and support staff with all accounts matters relating to their client as required.
Other duties may also be required depending on the level of experience being brought to the role.
This is a great opportunity for a Legal Cashier with to join an exceptional Law firm. Experience in a similar role is required along with exceptional communication skills and a willingness to have a go.
Candidates must be competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook. Accurate keyboard skills are a pre-requisite, and previous knowledge of accounting software packages would be an advantage although full training will be given.
We are looking for a hard-working team player who can show initiative. In return we offer a competitive benefits package and supportive environment, allowing the successful candidate to develop their skills and knowledge and enjoy a rewarding career with us.
If you’re interested in joining our successful team, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV to our recruitment team.