This is a fantastic time to be joining Harrison Clark Rickerbys. Having grown exponentially over the last few years, we are now more than 560 strong with 9 offices across the UK.
We are currently looking for a legal secretary to come and join our newly opened office in Cardiff to support with general secretary duties and reception cover when needed.
You will provide a full administrative and support service, therefore you will need significant experience of working in a similar role in a fast paced environment.
As a Legal Secretary you will need to have:
- Experience within a legal environment / professional environment
- Must have experience within a variety of sectors within a legal environment
- Excellent typing speeds and accuracy
- Experience in case system management
- Significant experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Salary: DOE
- Working Hours : Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm
- Location: Cardiff
- Duration: Permanent
Role of a Legal Secretary:
- Providing support to 2 Partners, so must be well organised.
- Be able to multitask and manage changing priorities with a pro-active approach to their work.
- Solid use of Microsoft systems and preferably experience in case management systems.
- Digital dictation as well as fast accurate typing speeds with a keen eye for detail.
- Manage tight deadlines, changing priorities and volume workloads is a prerequisite for this role.
Benefits of working with us as a Legal Secretary:
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Support staff bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Happy People / Perks at Work benefits portal
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Life Assurance
- 1/3 gym membership contribution
- Flu vaccinations
If you are interested in the above role please click apply or give Warren Cooper a call on 01905 953 773