This is a fantastic time to be joining Harrison Clark Rickerbys. Having grown exponentially over the last few years, we are now more than 800 strong with 11 offices across the UK.
We are currently looking for a Secretary to come join our Real Estate team. You will provide a full administrative and support service, therefore you will need significant experience of working in a similar role in a fast paced environment.
As a Legal Secretary you will need to have:
- Experience within a legal environment / professional environment
- Must have experience within Real Estate / Residential Property
- Excellent typing speeds and accuracy
- Experience in case system management
- Significant experience working as a Legal Secretary
Role of a Secretary:
• Providing support to 4 fee earners and the wider team, so must be well organised.
• Be able to multitask and manage changing priorities with a pro-active approach to their work.
• Solid use of Microsoft systems and preferably experience in case management systems.
• Digital dictation as well as fast accurate typing speeds with a keen eye for detail.
• Manage tight deadlines, changing priorities and volume workloads is a prerequisite for this role.
Benefits of working with us as a Secretary:
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Support staff bonus scheme
- 27 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Happy People / Perks at Work benefits portal
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Life Assurance
- 1/3 gym membership contribution
- Flu vaccinations