This is a fantastic time to be joining Harrison Clark Rickerbys. Having grown exponentially over the last few years, we are now more than 560 strong with 9 offices across the UK.
We are currently looking for an Office Administrator to come and join our ever growing team in Reading to support reception, administration and general secretarial work across the office.
As an Office Administrator you will need to have:
- Have previous office/business administration experience, must have experience with Reception
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook experience
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently when required
- Ability to manage multiple complex diaries
- The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
- Friendly and approachable
- Highly organised
- Salary: £18000 – £18,500
- Working Hours : Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm
- Location: Reading
- Duration: Permanent
Role of an Office Administrator:
- Meeting and greeting clients and staff members.
- Assisting with diary management.
- Running the reception desk.
- Taking calls, emails and dealing with them in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assisting with room preparation and ordering lunches/arranging refreshments when required.
- Assisting with administrative duties as required including sending faxes and scanning documents
- Filing and photocopying at regular intervals
- Distribute post and action workflow requirements
- Provide telephone support and deal with client queries in the solicitor’s absence
- Opening new instructions accurately and within service standards
- Telephoning agents and third parties
- Ordering office supplies (stationery, food, and drink) in accordance with HCR policies and any other duties/responsibilities that arise commensurate with the nature of the role.
- Management and maintenance of photocopiers
Benefits of working with us as Office Administrator:
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Support staff bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Happy People / Perks at Work benefits portal
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Life Assurance
- 1/3 gym membership contribution
- Life Assurance
- Flu vaccinations
If you are interested in the above role please click apply or call Warren Cooper on 01905 953 773.