Ranking in the top 100 Law Firms in the UK, Harrison Clark Rickerbys are a hugely successful and growing Firm with offices in Worcester, Cheltenham, Birmingham, Hereford, Wye Valley, Cambridge, Thames Valley and London.
Our Finance team has an exceptional opportunity for a talented CCAB qualified Accountant to support the Finance Director and develop the ongoing growth of the team. A Key member of the team and reporting to the Finance Director, your role will include:
- Completion of summary management accounts for a £35m turnover business for FD review
- Production on detailed departmental management accounts for FD review
- Presentation of detailed departmental management accounts for Heads of Teams
- Responsibility for the design and maintenance of the organisation’s chart of accounts
- Implement and embed forecasting within the organisation, including regularly updating financial projections with Heads of Teams
- Responsibility for the bi-annual budget cycle
- Assist with the production of financial reports (P&L, balance sheet, cash flow) to support the organisation’s medium term business plans
- Management and development of a team of 2 (1 Assistant Accountant and 1 Trainee Accountant)
- Assist FD with cash flow management and reporting
- Deputise for FD and other Finance Manager as required
- Responsible for managing the legal cashier team ensuring processes are compliant with SAR and fit for purpose.
Ideally you will have experience of the legal sector and working knowledge of SAR or come from a professional services background – maybe you’re a practice accountant looking to move in house.
As well as a fabulous working environment, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- 25 days annual leave
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Gym Membership contribution
- Discount Portal
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
Please send your CV to email@example.com to apply