Harrison Clark Rickerbys are a top 100 Law firm with offices across the West Midlands, Cambridge, London, Birmingham and Thames Valley.
Due to the continued growth of the firm, we have a fantastic opportunity for an Operations Assistant to join our thriving team.
This is a busy department within the firm and is ideally suited to someone who enjoys variety, relishes change and welcomes challenges.
You will report to our superb Operations Co-ordinator and will be required to assist in all areas of Operations, including our post room and reception desks.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting the post team and ensuring accurate and timely delivery of external and internal post
• Assisting with any maintenance issues and changes when required
• Covering the reception desk
• Greeting clients and firm members in an approachable and professional manner
• Welcoming adhoc tasks that can arise on a daily basis due to the variety of an Operations team
This role will be a full-time position based on 35 hours per week. Flexibility will be required, with hours ranging from an 8:00am start to a 6:00pm finish. You will be based in Worcester but travel will be required with this role, so a full driving licence and your own transport is essential.
HCR pride themselves on being a fantastic employer and this is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join our friendly team and work within a supportive environment.
• 25 days’ annual leave
• Pension scheme
• Life Assurance
• Support Staff Bonus Scheme
• Gym membership contribution
• Cycle scheme
Interested? – Then we’d love to hear from you!
Please do get in touch and email your CV to email@example.com