Based in our Cheltenham Office, you will be working in the Dispute Resolution team supporting partners and fee-earners by carrying out legal work, under supervision. In addition, you will be carrying out marketing and administrative work as, and when, required.
• Assisting with aspects of files managed by qualified solicitors and undertaking legal tasks as directed and under supervision, including preparing court bundles, collating exhibits, drafting letters, and drafting court documents;
• Undertaking legal processes, under supervision, such as routine file management, including file opening and billing;
• Undertaking legal research, using appropriate methods and sourcing, presenting the results in an accurate and timely manner;
• Taking an active role with the Paralegal and Trainee (PT) group and attending networking events or careers fairs to provide appropriate support, as required;
• Taking an active part in promoting the firm through social media channels such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook;
• Providing legal support to designated fee earners and acting as a legal resource for the wider team, providing help where required; and
• Ensuring all work complies with risk management policies and procedures, in line with data protection regulations.
What we’re looking for:
• Previous experience within a similar role is desirable, although not essential;
• Excellent organisational capability with excellent attention to detail;
• Client service focussed;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
• Ability to work as an effective member of a team and to offer support to peers, where required;
• Legal qualification or working towards; and
• Excellent qualifications.
We offer excellent benefits which include 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), a contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers, gym membership contribution, legal fees discount, cycle to work and discount portal as well as the chance to work in a supportive team, which is able to offer genuine career progression.
If you’d like to join our team, please send your CV to email@example.com