We are looking to recruit Paralegals to join the Firm within several locations, working within both Business and Private Client teams to support the Partners and fee-earners by carrying out legal work, under supervision. In addition you will be carrying out administrative work where required.
• Managing aspects of files managed by qualified Solicitors and undertaking routine legal tasks as directed and under supervision.
• Undertaking legal processes, under supervision, such as routine file management including file opening and billing
• Drafting legal documents using appropriate precedents and templates
• Undertaking legal research, using appropriate methods and sourcing, presenting the results in an accurate and timely manner
• Take an active role with the Paralegal and Trainee (PT) group and attend networking events or careers fairs to provide appropriate support as required
• Take an active part in promoting the firm through Social media channels such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
• Provide legal support to designated fee earners and act as a legal resource for the wider team, providing help where required
• Ensure all work complies with risk management policies and procedures, in line with Data Protection regulations.
What we’re looking for:
• Previous experience within a Paralegal role is desirable
• Excellent organisational capability with excellent attention to detail
• Client service focussed
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work as an effective member of a team and to offer support to peers where required
• Legal qualification (preferably post LPC or working towards) would be advantageous but not essential.
We offer excellent benefits which include 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), a contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers, gym membership contribution, legal fees discount, cycle to work and discount portal as well as the chance to work in a supportive team which is able to offer genuine career progression.