It has never been a more exciting time to join HCR Hewitsons. We are a full-service firm, highly recognised as a leader across several practices. Having grown exponentially over recent years, we are now almost 800 strong with 11 offices across the UK.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Private Client Solicitor to join our Northampton team.
What we need you to do:
- Provide high grade, profitable fee earning support in the Private Client Team
- Advise on and manage a wide range of Private Client issues including wills, probate, LPAs, trusts, estates and tax.
- Develop and maintain knowledge on issues within Private Client, working collaboratively with colleagues across the whole team to share knowledge.
- Contribute to business development opportunities and identify networking opportunities internally and externally, marketing and cross selling.
You will need:
- 5 years or more PQE
- Demonstrable technical ability and excellent drafting skills
- Able to work flexibly in other HCR offices as required.
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
- Can demonstrate teamwork and relationship building skills
- Proactive, ambitious and organised with a keen eye for detail
- Willingness to nurture and teach junior members of the team
Benefits of working with us:
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- 27 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Happy People / Perks at Work benefits portal
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Life Assurance
- 1/3 gym membership contribution
- Flu vaccinations