This is a fantastic time to be joining Harrison Clark Rickerbys. Having grown exponentially over the last few years, we are now more than 500 strong with 9 offices across the UK. Our firm is supported by a group service team which comprises Regulatory & Practice Compliance, HR, Marketing, IT and Operations who ensure that the fee earning teams can effectively do their jobs.
Our Regulatory and Practice Compliance team are an integral part of our business who ensure that all aspects of the legal work we undertake is in line with the SRA standards and regulations and work closely with the business to ensure that all regulatory requirements are met.
We are looking for and experienced Regulatory Manager to work with the Financial Systems and Regulatory Director to support the work of the team. This is a busy and varied role in a fast paced and challenging environment so we need someone with strong technical skills, resilience and the ability to challenge where required.
- Deputising for the Financial Systems & Regulatory Director as required on any Regulatory matter
- Line manage the New Build Compliance Assistant
- Assist as required with Regulatory queries in relation to all aspects of:
- DPA 2018
- MLR 2017 (including PEP’s and Suspicious Activity Reports)
- SRA Account Rules
- Monitor updates from Regulators to ensure compliance
- Maintain all registers of concern for DPA 2018
- Maintain all registers of concern for MLR 2017
- Manage non reportable Data Breaches
- Manage Data Subject Access Requests (DSAR) and associated matters
- Assist with practice wide inductions and other internal training as appropriate
- Develop and update procedures and policies to ensure ongoing compliance with Regulatory requirements
- Assist with Lexcel to ensure policies and procedures are fit for purpose
- Assist with articles for Intranet and Forum
- Assist the Compliance Manager with the line management and development of the Regulatory & Practice Compliance Team
You will need:
- Experience in a similar role in either Legal, financial or regulated environment.
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully communicate with all levels of staff across the business.
- Strong commercial acumen and a passion for the sector
- Ambitious and organised with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to use own initiative to manage a busy workload
- Confident, pro-active manner with excellent telephone skills
- Client service focussed