Up to £20,000 depending on experience
Harrison Clark Rickerbys are a top 100 Law firm with offices across the Midlands, Cambridge, Thames Valley, London and Birmingham.
Our Regulatory and Practice Compliance team are integral to the way we operate and how we run the business. They ensure that all regulatory as well as financial and strategic matters are adhered to as well as managing key relationships with external organisations and consultants.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our lovely team and help continue with this key role.
The main duties of this role are:
- Support the Compliance and Residential Development teams in conducting AML checks on Residential Development matters
- Monitor the Compliance Helpdesk for AML/Source of Funds and Wealth queries and prioritise in accordance with the traffic light system in place
- Liaise with Residential Development team to ensure smooth running of AML checks process, to include email and telephone queries
- Review all relevant documentation in line with our AML check requirements, to include bank statements.
- Review ID and SmartSearches on Residential Development matters where required
- Liaise with Alison Harper as MLRO on Source of Wealth and Funds queries
- Provide cover for other colleagues during times of annual leave.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- 27 days’ annual leave (pro rata)
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Gym Membership Contribution
- Discount Portal
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Support staff bonus scheme
If you’d like to join us, please send your CV to our recruitment team.