To carry out market research and provide key insights into business development opportunities in the gaming and gambling sector.
- Responsible for researching, analysing, interpreting and presenting data related to the gaming and gambling sectors in order to identify future commercial opportunities.
- Develop an in depth understanding of the sector and its specialisms, including online betting, games publishers, developers and platforms, esports companies and technology providers operating in the games sector.
- Provide competitive analysis on industry leaders and new entrants into the market, identifying key strategies and business structures in the sector.
- Identify key sources of funding for acquisitions within the sector and the types of acquisitions being funded.
- Research key legislative and regulatory issues and present solutions with regards to IP issues, warranties and gaming law compliance.
- Identify law firms or legal advisers who operate in the sector, the services they provide and whether they have corporate expertise in the area.
- Provide valuable market insights using analytical skills, such as market tracking, industry research and qualitative analysis.
- Produce thought provoking reports and recommendations for strategic decision making
- Recent business graduate or other degree qualification
- Some experience in a market research or analyst role.
- Business background, preferably with an interest or background in the gaming sector
- Strong analytical skills, such as market tracking, industry research and qualitative analysis.
- Detail orientated with the ability to translate simplicity from complexity
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Experience in the use of MS products, in particular PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Proactive, resourceful and a self-starter
- Ideally Worcester based but ability to work from home
- Starting at £24,000 pro rata
- Fixed Term Contract for an initial period of 3 months