This is a fantastic time to be joining the People Team at Harrison Clark Rickerbys. Having grown exponentially over the last few years, we are now more than 500 strong with 8 offices across the UK.
The Resourcing Manager is a pivotal role within the wider HR team which will provide a proactive and dedicated recruitment service to Partners and Managers across the firm.
The Resourcing Manager will take full responsibility for all recruitment strategies and implementation across the business. As legal professionals we have a number of different sectors that we service. The Resourcing Manager will need to align to all sectors and understand the specific specialisms of each sector and also to build recruiting relationships with partners on all managerial recruitment either directly or through their team.
Managing from initial brief, attraction, selection through to on-boarding. Working in a volume driven and time critical environment where high quality hiring is critical. Areas of responsibility:
• Work in partnership with Partners and hiring managers to understand their resourcing needs.
• Develop and manage full lifecycle recruitment services including advertising roles on our social media channels and job boards, interviewing candidates at various stages of the recruitment process including telephone screening and face to face interviewing.
• Developing marketing materials and other collateral for advertising campaigns working with the marketing team where appropriate
• Sourcing of candidates through online channels and developing professional networks and building candidate pipelines.
• Proactively report activity to hiring managers and collaborate and provide insight on alternative sourcing strategies and market trends where appropriate.
• Ensure that we positively manage the candidate experience at all stages of the process
• Work collaboratively with managers, the HRBP and Learning team to ensure that future talent planning is mapped out for resourcing at appropriate times
• Take an active part in the trainee recruitment programme and attend law fairs and other careers fairs as required.
• Actively manage the firm’s brand in the market place as an employer of choice.
• Use recruitment metrics to contribute to the monthly HR report and to analyse trends or issues in attrition.
• Contribute to the delivery of the People Plan and support the HRM and HRD with ongoing OD projects as required.
The ideal candidate will:
• Sufficient and appropriate experience of managing multiple recruitment campaigns either in- house, RPO or agency
• Be proactive and hands on in their approach
• Be energetic and passionate about the HCR brand
• Be resilient and able to upwardly manage expectations
• Preferably have experience of professional services or a partner led environment
• Have experience of using and / or implementing an ATS
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Recruitment: 5 years (Required)
Reporting to: HR Director