This is a fantastic time to be joining Harrison Clark Rickerbys. Having grown exponentially over the last few years, we are now more than 500 strong with 9 offices across the UK.
We act for more than 400 educational institutions including independent schools, academies, Further Education colleges, specialist colleges and nurseries.
We are looking for a competent Secretary/Administrator to join our busy team in Cheltenham. You will provide support for the wider Education team, and therefore due to the time demands of this role, we require someone to join the team on a full-time basis.
You will provide an efficient legal administration support for a busy team, therefore you will need experience of working in a similar role in a fast paced environment. On a day to day basis you will:
- Work on legal documents, proof reading and formatting
- Draft emails and letters in accordance with instructions
- Assist with the monthly billing processes
- Take telephone calls and field enquiries as appropriate
- Provide support to the Head of Team with diary management and general day to day queries
You will have a solid grasp of Microsoft systems and preferably experience in Case Management systems (SOS. You must have a keen eye for detail. The ability to manage tight deadlines, changing priorities and volume workloads is a pre-requisite for this role.
Because the successful candidate will provide support to others in the team, you must be well organised, be able to multi-task and take a pro-active approach to your work. You’ll be a team player and willing to get stuck into new things. Legal experience is not essential, however, experience of working in a professional environment is desirable.
As well as a competitive salary, we also offer an excellent benefits package including:
- 27 days’ annual leave
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Support Staff Bonus Scheme
- Gym Membership Contribution of 1/3 of annual fees
- PES Online Benefits Portal with access to thousands of online discounts
- Cycle to Work Scheme