This is a fantastic time to be joining HCR Law. We are a full-service firm, highly recognised as a leader across several practices and having grown exponentially over the last few years, with 9 offices across the UK.
We’re one of the most respected legal firms in the country, and our Wills, Trusts and Estates Planning team is a key part of the business. Many members of our team hold Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners qualifications and are part of Solicitors for the Elderly. We act for a vast number of high net worth clients as well as acting for several private family charitable trusts, an area that is constantly growing. We are experienced in helping clients to manage their domestic and international estate planning needs.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and talented Solicitor to join our team in Worcester, working directly with well-known, experienced and recognised Partners in their field to continue to grow and promote the firm’s Wills, Trusts and Estates offering locally and nationwide. The role will require undertaking business development activities to promote the team and to build on existing relationships.
What we need you to do:
- Advise on and manage a wide range of Private Client issues including wills, probate, LPAs, trusts, estates, tax and court of protection work.
- Develop and maintain knowledge on issues within Private Client, working collaboratively with colleagues across the whole team to share knowledge.
- Develop opportunities for referral of work across the business and actively participate in business development opportunities.
- Contribute to business development opportunities and identify networking to help introduce new business to the firm, specifically in the Worcester market.
- Assist with the supervision and management of the team in Worcester when required.
You will need:
- 5 years or more PQE
- STEP qualification or working towards
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
- Excellent technical ability and drafting skills
- Can demonstrate teamwork and relationship building skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proactive, ambitious and organised with a keen eye for detai
Benefits of working with us as a Wills, Trusts and Estates Solicitor:
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Income Protection Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- 27 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Happy People / Perks at Work benefits portal
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Life Assurance
- 1/3 gym membership contribution
- Flu vaccinations