This is a fantastic time to be joining HCR Law. We are a full-service firm, highly recognised as a leader across several practices and having grown exponentially over the last few years, with 11 offices nationally.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Real Estate Solicitor to join our Property Development team in Worcester. We’re looking for someone up to 3 years qualified who has a solid grounding in Commercial Property who wishes to make a move into this exciting and continually growing area.
What we need you to do:
- Advise on a range of issues across the breadth of Commercial Property issues, specifically related to Property Development including but not limited to landlord and tenant, planning issues, construction, funding of development sites, conditional sale agreements, option agreement and overarching sale agreements.
- Develop and maintain knowledge on issues within Commercial Property, working collaboratively with colleagues across the whole team to share knowledge.
- Develop opportunities for referral of work across the business and actively participate in business development opportunities.
You will need:
- 0-3 years or more PQE
- A solid grounding in commercial property from a good law firm
- Development experience an advantage
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
- Excellent technical ability and drafting skills
- Can demonstrate teamwork and relationship building skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proactive, ambitious and organised with a keen eye for detail
Benefits of working with us
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Income Protection Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- 27 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Happy People / Perks at Work benefits portal
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Life Assurance
- 1/3 gym membership contribution
- Flu vaccinations