If you have difficulty in using this website you can contact us regarding your enquiry.
We have made this site accessible to a wide audience and to ensure a better experience for all users and all technologies.
Most modern browsers feature in-built accessibility tools, including zoom and text-resizing. You can generally change the text size or adjust the page zoom in your browser by following these instructions:
- PC / all browsers Increase page zoom: Hold down the CTRL key and press +.
To decrease page zoom: hold down the CTRL key and press –
- Mac / all browsers Increase page zoom: Hold down the Command key and press +.
To decrease page zoom: Hold down the Command key and press –
- AbilityNet provides free information and advice, individual assessment of technology needs, the supply of assistive technology with free support, a programme of awareness education, and consultancy for employers on system and workstation adaptations.
- Royal National Institute for the Blind (RNIB) is a charity offering general information, advice and guidance for people with sight problems.
- Action on Hearing Loss (formerly RNID) is a charity representing deaf and hard of hearing people.
- Scope runs a wide range of services for people with cerebral palsy, their families and carers.
- The British Dyslexia Association aims to influence government and other institutions to promote a dyslexia friendly society.
- Action for Blind People provides lots of information about issues relating to sight loss and accessibility.