Direct Dial: +44 (0)1905 744809
Mobile: +44 (0)7715 060 341
Hayley joined the firm as a trainee in 2007 and qualified as a solicitor in September 2009. Hayley deals with both corporate and personal insolvency, with a focus on non-contentious corporate matters.
She has experience of acting for insolvency practitioners, individuals, directors and other businesses on various insolvency issues, including:
- Administration appointments and applications (and advising on the validity of these)
- Ancillary court applications, including administration extensions, disapplying the prescribed part and permission to distribute
- The sale and purchase of businesses and assets in an insolvency context
- Security validity advice
- Advising on administration expenses, specifically on the issue of rent as an expense
- Acting for office-holders and individuals in respect of antecedent transactions
- Reviewing and advising on retention of title claims
- Possession and sale applications
See the services offered by our Worcester Solicitors
Harrison Clark Rickerbys’ team saw an increase in restructuring assignments and also secured new clients such as Quantuma and SKG Capital. Cheltenham-based practice head Jonathan Whitbread and senior associate Hayley Hooper, who is based in Worcester, represented private equity clients on a number of insolvent acquisitions. Sam Payne, who is recommended as being ‘very good to have on your side’ now leads the team.
We instructed HCR in relation to the acquisition of the business and assets of an anaerobic digestion plant technology provider on a pre-pack basis. HCR were able to offer a range of specialist services, with the restructuring, commercial property and energy and renewables teams working closely with each other in order to facilitate a seamless transition of the business within only 4 days which led to the preservation of a number of jobs and, despite the very tight time scale, ensuring all areas of risk were addressed and covered off.
We are always impressed by the responsiveness and commerciality of the teams at HCR and this transaction was no different.
Chris Campbell from Rcapital