Direct Dial: +44 (0)1905 744538
Mobile: +44 (0)7525 594655
Nathan joined Harrison Clark Rickerbys as a trainee solicitor in 2012 and has worked in both our Cheltenham and Worcester offices, qualifying as a solicitor into commercial property, now based in Worcester. He read Law at the University of Reading before completing his Legal Practice Course at the College of Law, Guildford.
Nathan primarily assists Suzanne Vercoe, and is experienced in a wide variety of commercial property matters including:
- buying and selling of commercial property including offices, factories, warehouses, pubs, restaurants and motor retail sites
- landlord and tenant matters including the granting of new leases, surrender of existing leases, licences for alterations, licences to underlet and rent reviews
- property finance including mortgages, refinance and transfers of equity
- land development including conditional contracts, promotion and option agreements
- supporting our corporate team in Worcester in the buying and selling of assets and shares
His clients include charities, property developers, banks and overseas companies.
Recent work includes:
- the refinance of 15 care homes on a short timescale
- the purchase of a large leisure site in Wales, involving multiple lenders
- assisting in the acquisition of a company involving nine leasehold sites across the country.
Nathan has contributed towards articles in Worcester’s local newspapers. Nathan also chairs Harrison Clark Rickerbys’ mid-tier marketing group, a group of assistant and associate solicitors, supporting the partners in promoting opportunities for the firm in Worcester.
See the services offered by our Worcester Solicitors