From our AgriTech Zone at the Royal Three Counties Show 2022, this panel discussion – hosted by journalist and broadcaster Anna Jones – explores the impact AgriTech can have and is having on UK farms.
Gathering an incredible range of knowledge, panellists include:
• Penelope Bossom, Managing Partner of Overbury Enterprises
• Claire Hodge, Agri-EPI Centre,
• Mark Tufnell, President of the CLA
• Bryn Thomas, Partner at HCR
• Dr Julie Ingram, Professor of Innovation for Sustainable Agriculture, Country & Community Research Institution
• James Wright, Product Manager at Breedr
• Tom Bradshaw, NFUI Vice President.
They discuss the opportunities for AgriTech in the UK, if and how farmers are embracing the technology, data ownership, the integration between tech experts and farmers, and more; plus, an insightful Q&A discussion with the audience.