All businesses operate with risk. How that risk is anticipated, assessed, mitigated and managed, determines business success. To that end HCR’s risk advisory lawyers are coming together with a range of partners, to provide first class cyber and technology-related presentations and panel discussions, at our Cyber Conference week in September.
We are hosting 25 sessions including:
- The threat from within – insider threats and commercial espionage
- Managing risk – what you need to know about cyber insurance
- Watch out! Hackers about
- Technology showcase
- Fighting back
- The risks and opportunities for individuals with personal digital assets
- And much more…
- Prof Dan Hyde, Partner at HCR & Visiting Prof Queen Mary University London
- Vijay Rathour, Partner at Grant Thornton Forensic and Investigations
- Simon Du Boulay, Lime Street Insurance
- Nicola McNeely, Partner at HCR, Head of Technology sector
- Blacksmiths Group
- Mike G
- Specialists from Booz Allen Hamilton
The conference takes place over three days from 21 – 23 September 2021 and is online. Sessions will be bookable so delegates can select those they wish to attend. You can register your interest now.
Take a look at our Cyber Insights Hub and stay informed about the event.