Partnering with AGBIS this webinar was aimed at Governors, Clerks to Governors and Bursars.
Our experts explain the power schools have to borrow, provide practical advice for when dealing with lenders and highlight the key things to consider if your school is in financial distress.
- Kate Hickey, Partner, Education– starts talking about the charity law issues in relation to borrowing at 00:4:08
- Russell Jarvis, Partner, Banking and Finance– starts talking about practical issues when dealing with lenders at 00:27:50
- Paul Grundy, Senior Associate, Restructuring and Insolvency– starts talking about financial distress and trustee duties – at 00:52:16
- Questions and answers start at 1:17:03
- This webinar recording is 1 hour 31 minutes.