Watch Kristine Scott, Head of Education at Harrison Clark Rickerbys, with Rachel Parkin and Paul Watkins discuss the key issues for schools currently preparing for a phased re-opening post Covid-19.
- Rachel Parkin, Partner, Education, starts talking about employment issues involved in a phased return, at 2:07
- Paul Watkins, Solicitor, Education, starts talking about the continuing data protection issues of increases in recorded data, recording lessons, and the new exam results system, at 27:30
- Kristine Scott, Partner, Head of Education, starts talking about regulatory issues – risk assessments including safeguarding, phased return for pupils and dealing with parental complaints, at 38:38
- Questions and answers start at 52:45
- This webinar is 1 hour 5 minutes
We have answered your questions from this webinar, the answers can be viewed here.