Direct Dial: +44 (0)1905 744802
Mobile: +44 (0)7866 539 610
Tom is a Solicitor in the Commercial Litigation department, based in the Worcester office. He has experience dealing with a variety of commercial, corporate and property litigation matters in both the County Court and the High Court including:
- Commercial contract disputes
- Disputes arising from business and share sales including warranty claims
- Shareholder and boardroom disputes, including unfair prejudice claims, and issues relating to directors’ duties
- Applications for injunctive relief including delivery up and breach of restrictive covenants
- Professional negligence claims against solicitors and accountants
- Claims involving defamation and under the Protection from Harassment Act 1977
Originally from Gloucestershire, Tom read Classics at University College, Oxford before completing a Graduate Diploma in Law at Bristol. He qualified at Harrison Clark Rickerbys in March 2012.
See the services offered by our Worcester Solicitors
I would like to thank you for all the support you have given me through this long and traumatic legal process. At all times I have felt that you have given me measured and sound professional advice. Throughout you have managed to be friendly and approachable and yet maintain complete professionalism. I have always felt that you were “on my side” and that gave me the confidence to continue in what has been a lengthy battle to get the other side to concede that they were negligent. A big thank you!
Professional negligence claimant
Tom is knowledgeable, professional and very efficient. Always happy to help and an absolute pleasure to do business with
Laura Aston, Senior Recovery Manager, Mainstay Residential