As the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) pursues a test case in the High Court, attempting to give businesses some clarity of business interruption insurance policy wording and cover, we have been answering our clients’ questions as they try to recover their losses caused by Covid-19.
The complexities of such policies are also discussed by Elizabeth Beatty and Adam Finch, partners in our Dispute Resolution team, in conversation with Gary Woodman, Chief Executive of Worcestershire Local Enterprise Partnership.
- Whether business interruption insurance will cover losses arising from Covid-19
- What to look for within your insurance cover if business interruption isn’t included in the policy
- What to do if your insurance company says you can’t make a claim
Bringing together our expertise and that of accountant and insurance brokers, our webinar on 10 June will address your concerns – you are welcome to submit questions when you book, or ask them during the webinar, and we will ensure that questions and answers are made available afterwards.
Your will hear from:
- Duncan Sutcliffe, Director, Sutcliffe & Co. Insurance Brokers
- Martin Chapman, Partner, Baldwins
- Adam Finch, Partner, Harrison Clark Rickerbys
- Jenny Raymond, Partner, Harrison Clark Rickerbys
Providing practical tips, this webinar will equip you with best practice advice on business insurance.