Trustee orders – what you need to know

1st March 2023

The Court of Protection may need to make a trustee order to appoint someone to replace an incapacitated trustee in certain circumstances. This most commonly occurs in situations where a property is owned by two or more people. You need a Trustee order before you can deal with the property as a deputy.

Key Contacts

Related Publications