Direct Dial: +44 (0)1432 349709
Mobile: +44 (0)7805 627 430
Prior to joining Harrison Clark Rickerbys as a specialist employment lawyer, Rebecca gained 5 years experience working in-house at a large local authority in Greater Manchester. Whilst in-house Rebecca worked as a solicitor within the litigation team, predominately dealing with employment law matters.
- Absence Management and capability issues
- Discipline, grievances and dismissals (including advising upon numerous high profile cases where press and public interest is high)
- Employment law as it relates to Local Authorities, schools and other public sector organisations
- Restructures and redundancies
- Family friendly rights (maternity, paternity, flexible working and shared parental leave)
- Business transfers and TUPE
- Contracts of employment and policies
- Restrictive covenants
- Employment law in the Defence and Security sector
- Settlement Agreements
- Employment Tribunal claims.
As a key member of the leading Employment Team in Herefordshire and the Wye Valley, Rebecca’s client base is made up of employers across a wide range of private and public sector organisations, including several local authorities and companies of all sizes, as well as charities.
Practical and down to earth, Rebecca often draws on her varied experience as an in-house lawyer in order to assist clients and to provide accurate, pragmatic and cost effective advice on all aspects of employment law.
Rebecca regularly speaks at events and seminars across Herefordshire, including at the firm’s regular breakfast seminars and shares her knowledge and experience of employment law and practice with employers at those events. Rebecca is also a leading member of the firm’s Defence, Security and the Forces team and regularly speaks at and holds events for contacts in that sector – which is clearly a key sector in Hereford.
See the services offered by our Hereford Solicitors
“I now feel much more optimistic for the future. Thank you for seeing me so quickly and for the advice given. At the time I was at a low ebb and very confused so It helped me to see a clearer picture.”
“I would like to thank you so much for your guidance. I am now looking to start up my own company and have already been speaking to venture capitalists so if I need legal assistance in the future I will definitely be in contact with you.”
Great speakers – love both your styles of communication.