HCR Law Events

Opening doors to the UK

Supporting businesses who want to draw international talent, those who want to expand their career here and people who want to join their families in the UK, we can guide you through the complexities. If you need advice on visas, sponsor licences, Tier 2 applications, indefinite leave to remain or how to apply for settled status, we can help.

Attracting international talent

Developing your business by drawing in skilled staff should not be daunting – we will help you to deal with the ever-changing guidance, so that all your documents meet the requirements and your application is reinforced by solid legal representations.

We will help you to deal with the guidelines for suitable job roles, leave to remain and standard occupation classifications, as well as supporting you if your previous application has been refused.

Lynne Adams

Legal Director, Head of Immigration

Direct Dial: 01908 247025
Mobile: 07769 217 784


How can we help you?

Bringing families together

Visas for family members, whether spouse or fiancé visas, can be daunting if you handle them yourself; we will help you to understand exactly what you need to do to satisfy the requirements for your personal circumstances, advise you on documents and make representations on your behalf.

If you’re seeking indefinite leave to remain, pre-settled status or settled status, whether under the EU Settlement Scheme or not, let our experience and expertise guide you to a successful outcome.

Got a question?

Send us an email

Newsletter HCR featured image

Stay up to date

with our recent news