If the Covid-19 pandemic has you thinking about your finances, who will look after your children when you die, or the decisions you may have to make on behalf of an ill or vulnerable loved one, you’re not alone. In this webinar solicitors from HCR with partners Solosy Wealth Management and St. David’s Hospice Care share insight and advice on how you can protect your wealth and your loved ones during and after Covid-19.
- David King, Partner, Wills, Trusts and Estates, introduces and starts talking about the importance of making a will, at 00:01
- John Solosy, Chartered Financial Planner, Solosy Wealth Management – Partner Practice of St. James’s Place Wealth Management, starts talking about how you can create security for your loved ones financially and what opportunities currently exist in the market, at 11:18
- Annabel Kay, Senior Associate, Wills, Trusts and Estates, starts talking about Lasting Power of Attorney, Life Interest Trusts and vulnerable beneficiaries, at 21:35
- Emma Saysell, CEO, St David’s Hospice Care, starts talking about end of life planning at 34:07
- Questions and answers start at 41:20
- This webinar is 59 minutes 13 seconds