Partner, Head of Business Services in the Wye Valley
Direct Dial: +44 (0)1905 744810
Mobile: +44 (0)7958 134 281
Arpinder has over 10 years experience in a wide variety of corporate matters including:
- providing legal advice to both sellers and buyers on business asset sales and purchases
- providing legal advice to both sellers and buyers on company share sales and purchases
- advising management teams on management buy-outs
- drafting shareholders’ agreements
- drafting articles of association
- setting up new companies
- advising on corporate / business reorganisations and restructures
- advising on mergers and joint ventures
- advising on and drafting a company’s constitutional documentation
As a corporate lawyer Arpinder acts for businesses of all shapes and sizes across a broad range of sectors. This includes:
- acting for business start-ups, advising on company formation and drafting the businesses constitutional documentation (including articles of association and shareholders’ agreements)
- acting for companies seeking investment or raising capital
- advising on reorganisations due to expansion, retirement or following a merger
- providing legal advice on acquisitions and disposals of companies.
Simon Topham (CEO of Millivres Prowler Group Limited) said “This is the first time in my career that I have been involved in an MBO, but working with the team at Harrison Clark Rickerbys made the whole process go remarkably smoothly. I have been very impressed not only by how efficiently they guided me through the complex agreements and processes involved but also by their obvious deep experience in handling such a deal. Arpinder Dhillon, Jennifer Staples and the team understood the key thing, that a deal was there to be done and therefore always retained an eye on the big picture. We look forward to working in the future with Harrison Clark Rickerbys”
Arpinder Dhillon, Head of Business Services for the firm’s Herefordshire offices, was identified in the Legal 500 United Kingdom rankings as among the leading individuals in their specialisms, offering top-level corporate advice to clients.
Arpinder said: “I am delighted to be given this accolade; to be considered to be amongst the top 500 lawyers in the country is certainly an achievement and one that I could not have attained without the continued support of my immediate team and the wider firm.”
See the services offered by our Wye Valley Solicitors
As I said to you on the phone, I think we have been extremely lucky to have had the support of someone as determined and clear-thinking as you have consistently shown yourself to be. It is also readily apparent that you have an efficient, respectful and collaborative relationship with Cami. We have been very well served.
Should the need arise, I would certainly advocate that we return to you, and I would have no hesitation in recommending HCR to any friend or colleague, if asked.
Harrison Clark Rickerbys has the ‘correct level of expertise in the business to cover all requests’. Arpinder Dhillon focuses on transactional work, particularly in the healthcare sector, and the ‘pragmatic’ Alison Scott has strong cross-border expertise and assisted key client E J Group with its acquisition of a group of companies based in Ireland and Australia. The highly rated Rod Thomas heads the team.
“Buying a business is one of those momentous decisions you take in your life and it can be extremely stressful. We felt extremely lucky to have a legal team that was on the ball, responding when we needed them to and spotting pitfalls before they happened – the Harrison Clark Rickerbys team comes highly recommended.”
Mark Hubbard, joint owner of Fodder