Almost 12 months since working changed forever, many businesses are still struggling to adapt to the demands and intricacies of hybrid and remote working. Leadership has long been an ever-evolving skill but the modern landscape is laden with even more treacherous peaks and valleys.
Michael Stokes took part in this Business Leader live debate which brought together a panel of business leaders and professionals to discuss how best you can manage your team and boost productivity in the modern era of work.
Issue debated include:
- Managing your people remotely – are our managers equipped to do this effectively?
- How do you successfully carry out mentoring/training and supervision whilst working remotely?
- How will our workforce of tomorrow develop?
- Finding and recruiting talent in a remote and blended working environment
- Measuring and boosting productivity – both in the office and remotely. What role can technology play?
- Staff rewards and incentivisation
- Delivering training and education
- Mental health and wellbeing
You can download our Future Workspaces report here.