On 20th May participants joined our webinar on ‘Returning to work after Covid-19’, for practical tips and live Q&A on the employment considerations, health and safety aspects and variations to commercial contracts.
You can listen back now.
- Michael Stokes, Partner, Head of Employment & Immigration, starts talking about furlough and getting your people back to work at 3:13
- Partner in Licensing & Regulatory, starts talking about health and safety and Covid-19 risk assessments, at 17:40
- Daniel De Saulles, Solicitor, Commercial, starts talking about variations to commercial contracts, at 37:34
- Questions and answers start at 45:30
- The webinar is 1 hour 12 minutes.
We have answered all the questions asked before and during this webinar in our Insights Guide.
If you have a Covid-19 question, call our free phone helpline on 0800 086 2819, or email us at [email protected]