Many businesses are making plans to get their people back to work and premises open again. Once the initial ‘new Covid-19 world’ dust has settled, it’s time to think about the longer term. In our webinar we present ways to ensure best practice corporate governance and explore the options available to ensure the smooth running of your business and your boardroom during Covid-19 and beyond.
- Robert Capper, Covid-19 Lead introduces the webinar at 00:05
- Helen Higginbotham, Legal Director, Corporate, and Chartered Company Secretary starts talking about board meetings and corporate governance best practice at 02:01
- Alex Wild, Partner, Restructuring & Insolvency, starts talking about directors’ duties, your obligations and potential liabilities at 12:55
- Robin Koolhoven, Partner, Restructuring & Insolvency, starts talking about cashflow as we depart the pandemic at 24:45
- Questions and answers start at 32:40
- This webinar is 50 minutes 46 seconds