March 11 @ 1:00 pm - 7:30 PM
IN FOR THE WIN – Essential updates for R&I professionals
As part of the insolvency and finance community we invite you to join us as we debate the latest law and trends. Also hear from Ashes winner Ashley Giles, and former hostage negotiator Richard Mullender. Drinks and networking follow.
- Topical update – Daniel Sejas, Head of London Restructuring and Insolvency team
- Legal update: a review of recent R&I cases
- Insight – Radcliffe Chambers
- Keynote 1: Life or death listening – Richard Mullender, Hostage Negotiator and listening and communication expert
- Panel discussion: the role of litigation funding in contentious insolvency – Henderson & Jones
- Brexit or bust
- Changes to IR35: what you need to know
- Keynote 2: Winning versus wellbeing – Ashley Giles, former England cricketer and Ashes winner, now ECB Managing Director of England Men’s Cricket
- Networking with drinks and canapés
Gain CPD points. Price: £60 (includes VAT) – includes refreshments.
In association with:
Date: March 11th 2020
Time: 1:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Museum of London, 150 London Wall, Barbican
London,EC2Y 5HN,United Kingdom
Got a question?
Send us an email
Stay up to date
with our recent news