Harrison Clark Rickerbys Private Client Team can guide you through the tax minefield, providing you with the knowledge that your tax affairs are in good order and that your tax liability is reduced wherever possible.
Whatever the area, Harrison Clark Rickerbys provides advice tailored to your own individual needs and circumstances.
We are happy to visit you at home outside office hours and can also liaise with your professional financial advisers to ensure you get the best possible advice.
If you do not already have investment advisers, we know a number of reputable and qualified firms who can provide you with a wide range of appropriate advice.
Our services include:
- Will planning and the use of Trusts
- Inheritance tax
- Capital Gains Tax advice from the sale of investments and properties
- Tax planning for succession to business assets
- Tax planning for farmers
- Tax on overseas properties and transactions
The team administers a significant number of Trusts, working with a number of portfolio managers and can arrange a combined service of trust administration and share portfolio management. This can provide a streamlined and cost effective package for Trustees.
The services we offer are:
- Drafting of Trusts
- Advice on the interpretation of trust instruments
- Registering new Trusts with HM Revenue and Customs and filing annual tax returns
- Preparing annual trust accounts
- Advice on the duties and liabilities of Trustees
- Advice on the rights of beneficiaries
- Provision of professional Trustees
- Preparation of ancillary trust documentation
- Advice on distributions to beneficiaries and the tax effects of those distributions
- Winding up Trusts
Every year, UK tax legislation becomes increasingly complex and tax planning is an essential consideration in the management of your assets.
We can help with tax planning advice on issues such as:
- Inheritance Tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- Income Tax
- Stamp Duty Land Tax
Our Private Client Solicitors can advice on Tax Planning at any of our offices, Worcester, Cheltenham, Birmingham, Hereford, Ross-on-Wye and the Thames Valley. We also have a serviced office in London, where our Private Client Lawyers can arrange to meet you.
Contact the team today for more information.