On 5th May participants joined our webinar on Business Survival during Covid-19, for practical tips and live Q&A on the funding options available for businesses, employment matters including furlough, contractual matters including force majeure, and business interruption insurance claims.
You can listen back now and download the useful resources referred to by the Chair, Robert Capper, Partner, Lead on Covid-19.
- Harry Bengough, Partner, Head of Banking and Finance Team, starts talking about business interruption loans, at 2.24
- Rachel Roberts, Partner, Employment and Immigration, starts talking about the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS) and furlough, at 12.15
- Daniel De Saulles, Solicitor, Commercial, starts talking about commercial contracts and force majeure, at 22.21
- Richard Morgan, Partner, Head of Dispute Resolution Team, starts talking about business interruption insurance, at 31.33
- Questions and answers start at 43.00
- The webinar is 1 hour 7 minutes.
You can read the answers to all the questions asked during the webinar in our INSIGHTS guide.
If you have a Covid-19 question, call our free phone helpline on 0800 086 2819, or email us at [email protected]