On 5th May participants joined our webinar on Business Survival during Covid-19, for practical tips and live Q&A on the funding options available for businesses, employment matters including furlough, contractual matters including force majeure, and business interruption insurance claims.
- Harry Bengough, Partner, Head of Banking and Finance Team, starts talking about business interruption loans, at 2.24
- Rachel Roberts, Partner, Employment and Immigration, starts talking about the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS) and furlough, at 12.15
- Daniel De Saulles, Solicitor, Commercial, starts talking about commercial contracts and force majeure, at 22.21
- Richard Morgan, Partner, Head of Dispute Resolution Team, starts talking about business interruption insurance, at 31.33
- Questions and answers start at 43.00
- The webinar is 1 hour 7 minutes.
You can read the answers to all the questions asked during the webinar in our INSIGHTS guide.
If you have a Covid-19 question, call our free phone helpline on 0800 086 2819, or email us at [email protected]